Punjab: After resignation, Captain Navjot Singh Sidhu said with Pakistan

Captain Amarinder Singh on Saturday resigned from the Chief Minister amid the long-running political turmoil in Punjab. Capt Amarinder submits his resignation to the Governor after reaching Raj Bhavan


New DelhiCaptain Amarinder Singh on Saturday resigned from the Chief Minister amid the long-running political turmoil in Punjab. Capt Amarinder submitted his resignation to the Governor after reaching Raj Bhavan. At the same time, the meeting of Congress Legislature Party has started in Chandigarh. The name of the new Chief Minister of Punjab is being discussed in this meeting. At the same time, after the resignation, Amarinder Singh while talking to the media said that if Congress makes Navjot Singh Sidhu as CM, then I will not consider him as CM. Amarinder Singh said that if Sidhu could not run even a ministry, what would the government run. He also said that Sidhu is a big problem. The captain also said that preparations were being made to remove me without informing me.

 

Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh on Saturday resigned from his post after a day of "political drama" and said he resigned feeling humiliated. At the same time, he said, "There is always an option for future politics and I will use that option." After resigning from the post, the Chief Minister, active in politics for 52 years, told the media, "I have given my resignation. There is always an option for future politics and I will use that option." Without saying much, he clarified, "I have not resigned on my own." "I am in Congress, will discuss with my allies and then decide the course of action," he said. With less than six months to go for the elections in the state, justifying his resignation, Amarinder Singh said, "

 

Amarinder Singh said, "I took the decision in the morning. I spoke to the Congress president in the morning. I told him that I am resigning." The resignation of the Chief Minister and his Council of Ministers came minutes before an important meeting of the Congress Legislature Party (CLP). The party high command is understood to have asked Chief Minister Amarinder Singh to resign so that the selection of a new office-bearer could be possible. According to some senior party leaders, the high command had clearly asked Amarinder Singh to step down.

 

New is originally taken from: https://www.newsnationtv.com/states/punjab/punjab-captain-amarinder-singh-spoke-over-navjot-singh-sidhu-after-resign-211614.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motor Vehicle Act News: Transport Commissioner himself will come and tell the High Court, why every bike driver is not wearing a helmet!

Asia Cup 2023: India achieve their biggest-ever ODI victory against Pakistan as Kohli, Rahul and Kuldeep shine

'Animal' is making bumper earnings at the box office, the acting of the actors is being praised...